Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sunday Service



Young Christian O'Connell has a new show on Sky One - including his Virgin Breakfast show.

We stupidly thought it would be a good idea to go and watch it being filmed. It was grand fun, initially. Christian was hilarious, Chris was fab...Brian was well, Brian (snigger) and we all met Ross Noble, comedian and Angel Delight addict. But then, three and a half hours to film one show - I felt so sorry for us, for Christian, the team, the crew...we worked hard to laugh, clap, laugh and applaud some more, looking enthusiastic.

It is such hard work being pleasant. We staggered out, eventually allowed to leave. I clutched my bribe to Christian, having been convinced that it was so perfect I would have the bloody scooter they had up for grabs but as it was a pre-arranged thing...grumble grumble - a sparkly silver glitter mug emblazoned with the face of the Hoff. A true one off piece of art - I managed actually meet Christian, showed him the mug and he was stunned and amazed at it sheer majestic beauty...pointing out that he was stunned it had not been chosen to be put forward as one of the items to choose from for the big prize of the game. Oh well. Such is life. I trust the young woman who did win the scooter does not live in Kent, or in London, because as sure as the sky is blue and the sun is shiny, if I spot her scooting around, I will make a point of shoving her over. Grins happily.

But, do watch the show on Sunday evening, at 10pm and see all our hard work. Good fun...tiring...but good fun.

No comments: