Friday, October 26, 2007

Tired


So very very tired.
Can I just admit to a guilty secret? As Jones as this sounds, I am quite enjoying my coursework on Land Use and Planning...but I'm now sick of this assignment that is due next week. I've been working on it all week, during the day at work, at lunch, in the evenings at home. Even now, tonight, on a Friday night.
And I am tired. And we've got a new mattress. And I can hear its siren-call. And I am succumbing.
Farewell, Town and Country Planning Act 1990, sustainable development and local authorities. Till tomorrow night, after the terracotta warriors and the meet up with nanowrimo London people.
Yes! I've forgotten to mention it this year - I have been challenged by FG to write the 50k words from November 1st - for a month. The one who is closest to the 50k words, gets to choose a restaurant and the loser takes them there for dinner. I am so glad I type faster than three finger freddy, otherwise known as FG.
Flexes. Yawwwwn.

No comments: