Sunday, March 09, 2008

Shiny!

I'm not really a girl for some serious bling, but I've been lucky enough to get a few treasures this weekend.




Absolutely stunning tarot charm bracelet from a lovely lady called Lorraine. It jingles and jangles very well. I've had people stop and ask me about it today in the shops - amazing!








At Christmas I got this Links bracelet and little doggy bone from my team as a Christmas present, which is just lovely. Subsequently I got given the scottie dog charm for my birthday, the scarab was bought at the Louvre to commemorate my birthday as well as my love all things Egyptian and at Valentines, I received the bookwurm charm. The lucky dice were given to me last year, as I'm lucky in gambling (she says, desperately checking her lottery ticket) and were on my lovely Victorian charm bracelet until I got the modern Links bracelet. And today FG splashed out and bought me the lovely Fossil watch charm.

My Swatch has died, yet again. Sigh. So this now the replacement - and I get to wear them every day, which I think is very cool.

Very shiny.

No comments: