Monday, April 17, 2006

Gig news...




Ha! I just love this...

I have been singing Mel Gareh's "Angeline" over and over in my head and went to visit her website and lo! she has has a gig this coming week just two minutes up the road from me where I work - the venue is Sugar Reef, just off Shaftesbury Avenue, nearest tube Piccadilly. And it is on Wednesday, 19th...

YAY!

And, I think its free, so we are definitely going. WV and Cheezy...want to come with? I can find out times and book us a table/reserve an area? They do a good cocktail hour there and it is one of the few places I know that actually sells Krupnik Vodka (honey vodka), for what it's worth.

Och, I need to go amend all my links to include, Mel, Susy and Nikki.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aha! We're coming to this, too, so we'll see you there. I asked Mel whether you had to book tables and she reckons not, but do let me know what you find out, please, Miss. Will also bring your Susy T. CD along with.

See you tomorrow, then, with luck!

WW x