Friday, June 15, 2007

Mature Student


Today I received fab news.

Preen.

I have been accepted to the College of Estate Management to do my Diploma in Surveying Practice. I also discovered that I could do my ATC through the RICS at the same time...which means that I can be a Technically Qualified Member of the RICS in two years time. How cool is that?

Preens some more.

Naturally this means no life for two years starting from September. But it does go a long way to fullfilling FG's dream of becoming a househusband. He is a much better housekeeper than me. And the coolest part about all of the above - the company is paying for it. Which is amazing and fabulous and stonking - I even did a little dance at the office this morning. Fortunately no one was around to see the madness.

Preeeeeeeeeeen.

1 comment:

Mark said...

swot!