Friday, May 02, 2008

2 questions down, 1 to go

After yesterday's complete debilitating migraine I have had to split today in half - today was meant to be my relaxing day with very little to do except read and write, but hey it turns out, the gods had other things in mind.
So first part of today was spent completing Question 3 of Final Legal Assignment. I still have question 2 to do but will be able to research that even more on Sunday and Monday.

And for now, the rest of the afternoon will look like this: read a bit more on the very excellent The Fall by Michael McBride from Snowbooks, make a light lunch as my innards are still not coping after yesterday's illness, maybe have a nap, oh, decorate the succesfully baked butterfly cake which I did early this morning at around eight, make dinner for my exceedingly hard working husband who does not look a day over 30. Read some more, transcribe some handwritten novel notes onto computer (reminder: must rename work in progress) fool around with one or two ideas for musemuggers short and later this evening, relax with some popcorn to watch Criminal Minds.

Bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the Migraine Liz, and for sweet vengeance, The 80's Music Rocks. LOL Seriously though I was in a nostaglic mood. All the best with the questions and hope it all goes well.