Thursday, May 08, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion

The above is the name of my rapidly growing and expanding book review blogsite. I am seriously endeavouring to have it grow (organically) so if there are any authors out there who want their books reviewed, do get in touch!

The website is: http://www.myfavouritebooks.blogspot.com/ . I've got a few things lined up - a lot more books to review along with one or two competitions. The first one looks like it might be Lilith Saintcrow's new Jill Kismet book to be published officially here in the UK (buying them from Amazon.com does not count!).

The others are in the process for consideration by one or two other publishers. It is exciting stuff. I love reading and combining reading with reviews works really well for me - it forces me to make sure I keep ontop of what is coming out in the genres I like reading and one day to be published in! Oh, and people skills. A lot of those need sharpening and smoothing out.

I am pleased to say my final legal assignment is now in - only one more building technology assignment to go .. and then the exams on the first of July. Needless to say, I am sort of breathless in a pained kind of way about this!

But then I will have the summer off to read, write and mooch about. Tripple yay!

No comments: