Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Competition for Mila



We've been to see Doomsday on Saturday (I know a weekend of debauchery - two movies!).

As sad as it is, I love the Resident Evil movies and Mila's character Alice in those...but, having said that, Rhona Mitra (who plays Eden Sinclair) in this new Brit movie, Doomsday will probably be able to kick Mila's butt from here to...well, Doomsday. Total heresy, I know...but as female butt-kickers go, Mila's had the market cornered for a bit now...but with the new kid on the block...she had better watch her toned derriere.

And apart from that, New Girl is also seriously HOT and can kick an armoured warrior's considerable butt. Fantastic fight sequences and the car chases are superb.

Okay, so I'm not the world's best film critic, but I really enjoyed it, more than I thought I would. It was a good movie, fantastic amazing soundtrack and a good cast, some from the Dog Soldiers cast too, which is pretty cool. And boy, if ever the shit hits the fan, I want a Bentley. And Rhona should be the one driving it.

No comments: