Tuesday, September 13, 2005

To PsP or not to PsP!?




Pleh, pleh! Am in a giant conundrum. Do I PSP or don't I? Our sixth wedding anniversary is coming up in October and I would love to get a nice sumat for Mr. G.

And the obvious choice is either a brand spanking new PSP - which I know very little about but it is such a cool gadget (hangs head in shame, yes, I admit it...I am a gadget geek) and, well, its cool!

Or, the other sumat I am thinking of is MP3 player.

Oh dear. Unless, we make a promise as follows:- save up a bit of dosh (pray the PSP price goes down a bit) then just buy two of them (cos I want one too, see?) and then we can ahem, play together.

Oh the choices. Oh the look on the face of the present receiver when the present is opened and lo...there is a dvd he always wanted...Army of Darkness...compred to a psp...or another gadget...or do I get a book?

Oh hell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to PSP. They are overpriced w**k toys. There are better, nicer things to gladdify the Gecko. (Methinks, humbly. Hah.)

Liz said...

Like what? Pray tell - he has Guild Wars, the NEW David Gemmell, me...

what else????

Anonymous said...

You realise this is a public forum and that the Gecko might very well be reading this?

Well. Anyways.

What about a holiday in Scotland for the twain of you? A weekend tickie tour of sacred sites, backpacking and a visit to the Glenfiddich distillery.

Or perhaps something to encourage him out and about with that longbow of his?

If you are hell bent on filling his mind with electronics, end of September sees the release of Fable for the PC (Well worth it, a Peter Molyneux title) and mid October sees the release of Oblivion (Elder Scrolls series). Both are fantastic RPG games that will provide hours upon hours of amusement.

My verification word was fiesexnu. Haai sies!