Sunday, September 11, 2005

A witchy link!


I am branching out!

Since I now have a superdooperwhoppingubercomputer - grin - I thought I would create a site for my other passion - all things esoterical and this is the link to it:-

http://childofherne.blogspot.com/

I spent some time doing this up, and I am quite chuffed. I have invited my friend Viv to "join me, join me" - so we see how that goes. It will hopefull act as an impetus to get me going on my own studies into tarot, runes...and all other things weird and wunnerful!

A completely etherial, wistful, witchy and crafty website, compared to my more grounded self, in this blog.

I don't have the side-bar-links on this site, so unfortunately I can't link through - unless someone knows how to do it on this one? If so, please comment! I shall be eternally grateful.

No comments: