Sunday, September 11, 2005

Wahoo, I gotit!



In return for my brand spanking new (second hand) computer from his work I dragged the Mr. over to Sainsburys and we bought yummy stuff for lunch - i.e. grown up food. Genuine roast potatoes, genuine lovely shoulder of pork stuffed with sage and onion, parsnips and a feast of other grown up healthy veg. It was lovely. We played some Mortal Kombat, I got my butt served to me on a platter in each of my different guises and as I bowed out, in squelchy noises of gushing blood to do the dishes, Mr. G dashed upstairs to connect me to the net...and lo and behold...here I am.

Whoo - the excitement is rife.

Only problem now is ... the keyboard is very very very loud. And Mr. G is already glaring at me cos it is making so much noise...at 75wpm.

Grin.

Yay!

No comments: