Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Life from a Woman's Perspective

This got sent around to me via email today and there were just too many true-isms to not post it on here.

1. I love a Martini, but two at the most. Three, I'm under the table, Four, I'm under the host.

2. I want to be Barbie - that bitch has everything.

3. If the shoe fits... buy one in every colour.

4. I take life with a grain of salt... a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

5. What part of Princess don't you understand?

6. Some call it cocktail hour - for me, it's a support group.

7. I'm on a 30 day diet. So far, I've lost 15 days.

8 . My greatest fear is that there is No PMS, and this is just my personality.

9. I know I'm in my own little world, but its ok, they know me here.

10. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbie might have everything but it's all PINK!

Liz said...

I know...I was subjected to Barbie World at Hamleys on Friday. But we also got to play on XBox, so it was okay...and FG almost won a xbox from the gamespeople but he was out by 2 seconds on the lap they raced! Foul!

Cheezy said...

Hamley's is so cool... everything's out for you to play with, lots of flying remote-control toys whirling around your head, a nubile Brazilian girl trying to coax you into buying a trainset...

Liz said...

Crawling on the floor laughing...Cheezy, we must really go shop together. FG can film it and we can attract the crazies.