Sunday, October 16, 2005

New Blog-Look


Dear All

I felt creative this weekend and decided to "mess about" with the look of my site.

Let me know what you think of the new look - I quite like the minimilistic look of it - also, the links (if you hover your cursor over the squares of manuscript) on the left hand of the page actually work whereas I never had the link-option on the "lighthouse" template. By clicking on the manuscript squares it takes you to different "pages" - which I think is quite nifty...but I am worried that it is tooooooo plain. I added the scrolling marquee myself as I am pretending to be flash. I mucked around with adding my own pictures, instead of the manuscripts and it throws the text out a bit...but I will see what I come up with.

Comments would be appreciated!

2 comments:

Cheezy said...

It's certainly distinctive! My only quibble would be the size of the resulting post window, meaning you have to scroll a bit more... but I kinda like it anyway...

Liz said...

I changed it...to much malarky with the previous look.

Yes.

Okay.

I am fickle.