Saturday, March 18, 2006

The most money I have ever spent...



...barring shelling out some dosh for our zooty little car! (random googled picture above).

After procrastinating and humming and ha-hing and worrying...I have done it. A brand new toy for techie geek Liz:

Its stats are:

Intel Pentium M 740 Processor 1.73GHz
533 MHz FSB
2 MB Cache
1024 MB RAM
60 GB Hard Drive
Double Layer DVD RW MultiDrive
12.1" Brite Display
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
128MB Intel shared graphics

It has more memory and power than both my old desktop PC here at home and the one FG is on at the moment, on the other side of the room. It is tiny. It can fit into my handbag, in its protective sleeve. I am in love.

I feel as if I am a Gentleman who loves Musicals who has just met Ginger Rogers. In other words, I feel giddy.

Off I go to touch it, feel it, talk to it.

My precious. My own...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aah... you finally got yourself something small to caress and play with ;-) enjoy :-D

Liz said...

ew!
:-)

Yes, it is supercool and its batterly lasts forever and ever...FG is smitten too - pouting now as he wants one too!