Thursday, January 12, 2006

I surrender...




I stand no chance today to function like a normal being…

The dreaded headache started late yesterday afternoon, carried on into the evening eventhough I took some tablets…

Woke up this morning and lo – an icepick was sticking out of my nostril, having drilled itself up my nose into my eye and into my brain. Or that is what it felt like.

FG told me “don’t go to work” and I said “I gotta, as it would be suspicious if I am not in as the big boss is out…besides, there is invoicing to be done.” He looked at me with angry eyes.

So I am in, looking like shyte, feeling like shyte. I will stick it out for about an hour and then go home – that way HR can’t say anything and I have been in to do the necessary invoicing.

I hate being a good conscientious and stupid girl.

1 comment:

surly girl said...

i hope you're feeling better.

and any excuse for skiving is a good one. i may claim bird flu soon as i hate my job so much....