Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What a walley!


Monday morning I grumpily weighed myself. I had lost 1.5kg's (more than three pounds and a few ounces). I thought:

"Shyte. I didn't even cheat and I almost lost nothing."

So, this morning, I dragged the scale from behind the door in the bathroom (first cunning plan) and put it down on a flat piece of floor (second cunning plan) and stepped on. I peered down through the mists of sleep and almost fainted. Then I called FG who was in the process of making breakfast (third cunning plan).

I pointed to the scales and had him kneel down to check that the little indicator light showed what I thought it did.

It did.

4kg's down.

I have realised that each time I weighed myself I had done it on uneven ground, whilst the scale was behind the door. Hence, it didn't actually show my weight loss = doh.

Lesson learnt.

As Surly Girl sez: Carry on.

No comments: