Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The big plunge!









I did it.

I booked a hairdressers appointment on Sunday morning. To cut off my loooooooong locks - they have now reached below waistlength. I was as nervous as a teenager ringing up a secret boyfriend to arrange for a rondezvous.

The sweet boy at Headmasters - Leon - was very understanding and when I told him I had not been to a hairdressers proper in 3 years he almost sucked the phone down his throat in dramatic shock. Yes, it is true. I have been to the hairdressers around six months ago to have the ends trimmed, and that's it. No styling - when I told him I am turning into the wild woman from Borneo I could hear him clap his little hands in glee and kick his little red heals and giggle ecstatically. I am going to become a "project".

I have been assigned a senior stylist, and I am getting a 50% discount because the girl I had been seeing more than three years ago, Louise had left, they had sent me a voucher, which I had never used. So I am pleased.

Now the question is....HOW am I going to have my hair massacred? I have visited online and found a few possible ways. I even bought a hair magazine. I am at a loss.

Please, what would suit a chubby little girl with pale eyebrows and freckles? I swear I have smaller chins now and higher cheekbones thanks to WW.

See the options above - all answers in comments, please.

With thanks.

Nervous Girl with too Much Hair.

1 comment:

Cheezy said...

I like the second one... and the second to last one... Some of the other 'kinkier' ones look a bit '80s' to me!

Good luck anyway!

PS: As long as your bonce doesn't leave the place looking like mine, then you should be fine :D