Monday, March 26, 2007

Shorn


Yep, bareassed, that's me.
All gone - hair chopped to the shoulders, or just above, in layers, insisted Christie my very hunky but very gay hairdresser (dressed in his Highland costume - thankfully no kilts, but white Rob Roy shirt, black waistcoat and trousers).
So now, suddenly, my hair has got all this bounce and curl. Freaky.
I had the requisite fawnings at work today, which I graciously accepted, from both fem's and lads alike, so I was chuffed.
Bounce and curl. Who knew? Just goes to show what looooooooooooooong hair does to you. I also admit that I don't recall having this curl in my hair before. Hormones? Looking at all my pics growing up etc, my hair was 1970's John Denver straight. Then I got older and it had this mad kink in it...now its gone all flicky and curly.
Anyway. New Liz - officially 1 stone odd lighter with less hair. Here's hoping I've lost at least five pounds cutting it off.
Off to write.

No comments: