Sunday, April 20, 2008

My brain hurts


What a day. Got up too late to go to gym. So we stayed in.
Mark watched the boxing match on Setanta Sports after breakfast and I hauled all my legal papers out to start on my next assignment. I have been glued to my laptop, legal folder with assignment notes, Oxford Law dictionary and the thrilling Smith and Keenan's English Law handbook kept me company.

I took a break to bake some cake. The cake was a disaster. Not in taste but shape. It is official. I cannot bake round sponge cakes. I ended up running next door with a rather mishappened cake for our neighbours to devour. They have kids that will eat anything.

My brain hurts and my eyes are red and gritty from staring at the computer screen and all the legalese. I'm going to bed now. I can't wait to be done with this course. I know I've said I am enjoying it. Just not today. Today was a bit of a write-off, even if I did manage to get the whole of question 1 with all its extra bits done. Only two more questions to go. Deadline is the 8th of May. It will give me a chance to work up more case studies as I've been told in my previous assignment that there is a general lack of those in my work.

Hmmmmm. Zombie....



No comments: